Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter

I think we are in for a long winter here in Michigan, considering the amount of snow that has already fallen and continues to sit on the ground. I really do love the snow and winter season, however, I am already tired of:

1. - Snotty noses

2. - Static hair

3. - Dry skin

4. - Wet pants and socks from the slushy sidewalks, and

5. - Bundling up and hauling 3 kids everywhere I go

We are all much happier if we just observe from inside. (and go out to play in it once in a while)

1 comment:

staci baker said...

Yes! I agree! It takes forever to bundle them up whenever we go out, and YOU have one more child! I prefer staying in to avoid all that, but then I go stir crazy and end up going out again before long. It's worth it to get out to me!