We had a great Easter weekend. We managed to get the egg coloring in on Saturday morning (in our pj's, in case you were wondering. That is kind of how I roll as of late). The kids were very excited since this was their first time doing this. I had good intentions the last couple of years. In fact, the egg coloring kit was the kit I bought to use 2 years ago, and never got around to it. Oops.
I think Nate had the best looking egg, and he was very excited to show it off. And yes, by the look of his hair, he may have just rolled out of bed too. Come on, it's a Saturday morning folks!
Dylan kept sneaking glances at his dad's eggs and then would try to copy them without us knowing what he was doing. It was cute.
Of course, Cassie has a pink egg. And awesome hair...
And more cute hair to show off while eating her peeps from the Easter bunny Sunday morning...
Playing with a transformer he got from the bunny...
After church, the kids and I went to some friends house for dinner and an egg hunt. Nate had to work and he said a 2 year old boy came into the ER because his bunny rabbit bit him. It was pretty funny I guess because it was Easter and all. How often does a kid get bit by his pet rabbit? And for it to happen on Easter? haha. Poor kid.
One sad Cassie. The big kids kept getting the eggs before Cassie could get to them...
3 comments:
Love the story about the kid getting bit by his bunny. Too funny!
I'm stealing your idea and coloring easter eggs Saturday morning next year. We could have a little pj party and not care how much dye gets spilled. Luke this year literally threw his eggs in the cups. I think he liked to see them splash.
I hear ya on the 5lbs. I have zero self control. Looks like you had a fun easter. I love the pyjama and crazy hair. It reminds me of our house. Most of the pictures I have my kids hair is not done. I don't know why I don't take some when they are cute. Oh well.
Oh and Nate's egg is pretty impresive.
I love the picture of Dylan copying Nate, too funny! Fun times! Claires flower is adorable! He he!
Post a Comment