Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dylan's birthday

Dylan turned 6 in March and had such a fun day. Kind of crazy for me, but he loved it. Lots of kids, lots of games, and lots of presents.










Yes, the pinata is hanging on a broom. Nate was a great broom holder.





I love this little boy so much! He is such a great helper and is best friends with his sister. They fight really good to, however. He is so cuddly and lets me snuggle with him whenever I want. I LOVE that! He is a great student and his teacher told me that she wishes all her students could be like Dylan. The truth is, he gets really shy and scared in front of adults so he listens to them really well. (Except for me, of course. jk) He is ALL boy and loves loves loves being outside exploring, riding his scooter or coaster car, and most of all digging. When we go to the park, all he does is dig dig dig. I love having Dylan in our family. He is a huge blessing to me!

1 comment:

Candace said...

What a cutie, we love Dylan too! Henry wants to go and visit him all the time. I'm glad that he had a fun birthday!