So, in no particular order, here we go:
That pile of leaves looked way bigger in person...
It soon attracted the neighborhood kids...
Cowgirl day at school...
Claire LOVED her bones pajamas and wore them almost everyday in October. They even glowed in the dark.
Dylan played in his first basketball league. And his last. Just kidding. But we will wait another year or 2 until he tries it again. He did make one basket in his first game. Just on the wrong hoop. It was really quite funny...and cute.
A visit to the fire station with Dylan's class...
Crazy hair day...

Dylan loves playing Bopit. And he is really good at it. He has gotten up in the 90's with his score. Sometimes, he gets frustrated with the "flickit" because he can't quite flick it in time. So one day, I noticed he was up to something and this is what he had created...
Can you see the string tied to the banister from the "flickit" thing? Instead of having to flick it, he just pulls it. Silly kid.
Halloween


Pumpkin pancakes...
USU homecoming parade. Claire was quite the entertainer as she ran around yelling "Candy! Candy! Candy!"
Dylan loves playing Bopit. And he is really good at it. He has gotten up in the 90's with his score. Sometimes, he gets frustrated with the "flickit" because he can't quite flick it in time. So one day, I noticed he was up to something and this is what he had created...
Halloween
making indoor smores...
Pumpkin pancakes...
Trick or treating to great grandpa Darley...
Are you wondering what Dylan is?
I found this on Nate's phone and thought it was pretty funny. He must have taken a picture of the screen after we got off of Splash Mountain. I know, it is a little embarrassing of both of us, but I promise we were just trying to be funny for the camera. Promise! At least Whitney looked natural.

We also went to Vegas somewhere in between everything. And no pictures were taken. Nate had a study course for the 2nd half of his 4th and final boards exam. So we hung out with Lani and her family for a few days. It was pretty exciting, especially the trip to Target and the night we ordered 100 wings and watched UFC. Fun times.
This is my excited face as I open yet another envelope and find a small paper with blue crayon scribbled on it. Dylan and Cassie each made about 10 of these. They chose blue because it is my favorite color. They must really love me.

Modeling the cute sweater my sister gave me...

I found this on Nate's phone and thought it was pretty funny. He must have taken a picture of the screen after we got off of Splash Mountain. I know, it is a little embarrassing of both of us, but I promise we were just trying to be funny for the camera. Promise! At least Whitney looked natural.
We also went to Vegas somewhere in between everything. And no pictures were taken. Nate had a study course for the 2nd half of his 4th and final boards exam. So we hung out with Lani and her family for a few days. It was pretty exciting, especially the trip to Target and the night we ordered 100 wings and watched UFC. Fun times.
And somewhere else in there, Nate went to Chicago and took his big test and passed!! Yay! This is the final Boards exam that doctors take sometime in the first couple of years after residency. (in case you were wondering)
And last but not least..... I turned 30 on Saturday!! Crazy!!!!!
This is my excited face as I open yet another envelope and find a small paper with blue crayon scribbled on it. Dylan and Cassie each made about 10 of these. They chose blue because it is my favorite color. They must really love me.
Modeling the cute sweater my sister gave me...
And I know those last 2 pcitures are low quality. But I turned 30! They had to be posted!!
We celebrated this special day by attending an awesome Chistmas concert featuring one Jennifer Ward Badgett . It was directed by Mack Wilburg, former Mormon Tabernacle Chior director.
As if I'm 30. Seriously. I remember when my mom turned 30. I think.
2 comments:
I remember turning 30. *sigh* You look good girl! Not a day over 29! Great photos!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Aunt Shirl
Happy 30th! I loved finally making it into my thirties. People seemed less shocked that I had that many kids at that age. BTW--the Splash Mt. pic was my favorite. Awesome.
Post a Comment