Monday, April 18, 2011

Ducks and a boat

Dylan really wanted a remote control boat for his birthday, so my parents got him one. We went to first dam a few days after his birthday to try it out. The ducks were enjoying a leisurely feed from Whitney and Claire...






When out of nowhere, what shall appear?...




A boat!







And yes, Dylan thoroughly enjoyed chasing the ducks with it...









And he has been asking every day if we can go back.




And Nate might have been enjoying this just as much (or even more) than Dylan was.

4 comments:

Mo said...

Brrrr...it looks really cold in Logan!!! I bet Nate's going to want to chase ducks with it too!!!

Deibel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deibel Family said...

And what little boy wouldn't love chasing ducks with a boat? Paul would have thought that was awesome.

staci baker said...

AWESOME! We definitely need to get one of those toys! My boys would get the biggest kick out of chasing away the ducks. And hey, I'm totally impressed by that cake you made for Dylan! Nice work! I think after doing another friend birthday party for Tyler that I'm going to try your method of talking him into a family party next year. Sounds like a great plan to me!