The first grade classes sang a few songs to end the year. Dylan kept telling me he was the tallest in his class and I didn't believe him until I saw them all lined up. He's on the back row in the middle.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
End of school
Dylan finished school June 2nd and will really miss 1st grade. Mostly because we are buying a house and it puts us in a different school zone. He made some great friends and had a great teacher, Mrs. Knight. I was able to go help out once a week in his class and will really miss everyone there.

The first grade classes sang a few songs to end the year. Dylan kept telling me he was the tallest in his class and I didn't believe him until I saw them all lined up. He's on the back row in the middle.
The first grade classes sang a few songs to end the year. Dylan kept telling me he was the tallest in his class and I didn't believe him until I saw them all lined up. He's on the back row in the middle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment