Saturday, July 28, 2007

Leukemia


My brother-in-law's Leukemia is back. Again.

It is hard being so far away from my family and not being there with them through these hard times.

Please pray for Lani (my oldest sister) and Casey and their 3 wonderful children.

They are one of the strongest couples I know and have been through so much together. I hope they can make it through this one more time, and hopefully the last time.

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

hey my pictures are copyrighted. You owe me $100 fine to use it. Just Kidding. It is fun to look at your blog. Your kids are growing.

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear this Brianne. Hope all gets better soon. Lani used to live in Logan with us right?

Anonymous said...

Brianne thanks for your little blurb on us. This is a great way to find out little things that are going on in your life. Plus it's a fun way to kind of be snoopy!!! Love ya, Lani

Jennifer said...

So sad. And I can't believe how skinny Casey is in that picture. And Lani too, for that matter. But she (and you) are always skinny and it's not fair. No, it's not. I've seen how you eat.

Grrr.