Since I have been lacking cool things to blog about as of late, you get to read this...
I crave desserts all the time, and lately, I crave cream puffs. So I made some on Saturday for the first time and they were sooo good. We ate most of them on Saturday, and on Sunday there were 8 left when we came home from church. As most of you probably are, we are always starving right when we come home from church and needed a little snack to tie us over until Sunday dinner was ready (in 20 min). So after we jumped out of the van, trampled over each other to get into the kitchen, I pulled the cream puffs out of the fridge and 4 sets of hands immediately attacked the puffs. It was so funny. We were all still in our Sunday clothes with our shoes on, Claire was screaming in her car seat on the floor just inches from our feet, while we are feeding our faces and fighting over the last cream puff, which I was nice enough to split with Nate. Cassie came out with 1, Dylan came out with 2, and Nate and I each 2 1/2. All of this was consumed in a matter of about 30 seconds.
Today, I went to the store to buy ingredients to make an Eclair cake for FHE. It was delicious, and there is still some in the fridge.
That's all.
4 comments:
They sound good. You'll have to show me how they are done. I've always wanted to make them but never have. If you girls are anything like your mom, you are all wonderful cooks with yummy recipes. You'll have to share.
I crave desserts all the time too. I probably need to go on a sugar detox to get it out of my system but I really don't want to! I made an awesome chocolate cake from scratch for Ben's birthday on Saturday and, just like you, we hurried home from church to gobble more up. Yum!
I wish we were still neighbors! Then we could eat dessert together.
Holy cow, I've been craving sweet things every day for like a week. Today after grocery shopping, I pulled out two fruit popcyles from the box and ate them in the parking lot and driving home in the same amount of time it took Luke to eat just half of one. This on top of cheesecake bars yesterday and today I'm making chocolate chip cookies. Somebody stop me.
I want a cream puff!!
Post a Comment