a glimpse into our world
Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to you guys get to Utah so we can see you all in person. Last time we saw you Dylan was just a baby. Love you guys.
Have I ever told you that she looks like Nate's mom? Well, she does. Now hurry up and move here so I can play with her.
Just wait until she starts jumping on it likes a trampoline....maybe your child is more serene than mine!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to you guys get to Utah so we can see you all in person. Last time we saw you Dylan was just a baby. Love you guys.
Have I ever told you that she looks like Nate's mom? Well, she does. Now hurry up and move here so I can play with her.
Just wait until she starts jumping on it likes a trampoline....maybe your child is more serene than mine!
Post a Comment