This little girl sure keeps us busy. She gets into (and onto) everything!!! Whether it be the
Ziploc baggies (and pulling all 100 of them out 1 by 1), our clothes (and pulling them out 1 by 1 as well), our toothbrushes, the dishwasher, my make up and every other content in the bathroom (including the toilet), to name a few. She has even lost our house phone and Nate's cell phone, which very well may be in the landfill by now. But we have so much fun with her and love her so much! She is so silly and makes us laugh all the time.

I mean, just look at that cute little face...

One of my very favorite, yet
busiest stages.
6 comments:
Sorry so your blog on your facebook! You are right she is a cutie! I always love watching her sneak over to the piano at church!
Wow, she looks like Cassie.
I commiserate with you. We bought a new advent calander this year and the first day it was up, baby Jesus wound up floating in the toilet thanks to Luke. That boy loves taking things, especially if they belong to Paul and Elyse, and throwing them over the banister or conveniently "losing" them.
Brighotn's obsession is toothpaste. She finds it and carries it all around our house.
Wow, isn't that Cassie in those pictures? I know what you mean about that stage. So FUN but so, so busy! And I know about losing cell phones... and I know splashing in the toilet very, very well!
Hey Brianne! Can you send me your new address? It is Christmas card time!!!!
I saw Kristin's comment on your facebook and looked and saw your blog address. (I'm a blog stalker!)
I read what you said and could say amen to almost every thing you stated. Except it's Andrew doing it. But Thomas is known to join in.
Post a Comment