-My birthday and some of my wonderful gifts from my children...
-decorating gingerbread houses with the lovely Badgett family. We were all very excited to share this event with each other. Especially Jennifer, as you can see below. She is also the one responsible for hanging the lovely birthday banner on my house on the late eve of my big day. What I would do without her in my life, I do not know.
-bundling up for the freezing cold weather...
-going on The Polar Express with 2 of my sisters and their families. It was a fun experience, but a one and only experience for me. The train was so freakin slow and WAY too long of a ride. Or maybe it just seemed that way to me because I was trying to contain a VERY grumpy and wiggly 15 month old. It was cute for the kids though, the elves served us hot chocolate and cookies, Santa gave the kids bells, we sang songs, and blah blah blah. Oh, and my grandpa came too and the best part was my sisters and I took him out to dinner after (while the guys took all the kids home and put them to bed, so nice!) and then we hung out at his house for a few hours and just chatted with him.
One very cute little Case...
And one very excited Nate! (he just loves these kinds of things!! Not!!!)
getting their bells...
the kids all wore their pj's too to add to the whole effect
my grandpa showing us that he still has some juice in him...
Okay, what else did we do? Oh yes...
-a ridiculous vest party was had...


-Cassie turned 4...
we celebrated the day with the closest family we have around, and one of the best. It is so nice to have these guys so close and spend so much time with them every week.
-school programs...
-snowmen...
-Santa coming to our very own home. What a treat, although Claire didn't know what to think...
-Christmas at the cabin! What a fun time. Have I ever mentioned how much I love that place? Well, I do. A lot. We were really lucky that Nate had so much time off that allowed us to travel for Christmas. Just hanging out, eating, playing games, visiting, and being together. I love everything about it.
Christmas ever pj's...
I think this was the quietest nativity I have ever witnessed in my family. The kids did really good. Cassie and Katelyn have angel wings on that you can't see too well...
a very spoiled Christmas for us all...
We put together a memory book for my Grandma. I think she liked it...
And the kids very favorite and very much anticipated gifts...
6 comments:
What fun! We need to have a get together so I can visit with you! It is so fun to 'see' you and Nate and watch your kids grow eventhough I am sure they have no idea who we are.
So many fun things going on. We live so close and yet, I didn't realize you'd done most of these things.
Did you get any canned goods for your birthday?
You make me laugh! What was that little doll that you got for Christmas? I can't remember.
Fun! Man, you guys have a lot going in December with two b-days, too. That Claire is sure getting big. I'm glad you could go to the cabin and be closer to family now! Thanks for sharing.
What a great month December was, that seems like so long ago! Crazy!
Post a Comment