Seriously, I am so glad January is over. What a depressing month for me. I am not sure why this January seemed worse than others, but it did. Maybe it's this inversion over Logan that keeps our air quality the worst in the nation. Seriously. You can taste the nastiness even when you breath. Good thing we like it here.
I didn't take a single picture last month. And I even have a new camera!
Our days were filled with more sickness than we have ever experienced, lots and lots of pj's and sweats days, and lots of crying from Claire.
We have both kept up on p90x so watch out for us!
Nate passed his written Boards and now all he has left are his oral Boards in the fall. So proud of him and all his hard work. Yahoo!!!
We tried ice skating for the first time and the kids loved it and did really good.
We managed to spend a weekend with my sweet little sister and her family. We had so much fun swimming, shopping, relaxing, and late night milkshakes from Maverick. They were goooood.
Claire keeps me almost more fit than p90x does. That little girl sure keeps me going. Especially on Sundays. But I won't go into that because it would make a long post. Let's just say that I dread going to church on Sunday's, especially when Nate it working. And I may or may not have been seen showing up to church after sacrament meeting is over just so the kids can go to primary. And that may or may not happen more times than not. In 3 weeks, life will be better. And I. Can. Not. Wait!!! (Nursery time)
We have still managed to have lots of game nights. I love having family close and being able to hang out weekly. It is great!!
And now, to look forward to Vegas next week. I can't wait for some sunshine!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, this has been a pretty blah like January. And the inversion has been extra lovely with my asthma and now Lindsey having asthma too, we are not happy with yucky air. I hate to say it, but since spring is so far away, I think we need to bring on a few snow storms.
I totally forgot you were in Logan and game night?! We might have to see if you are up for a trip to visit us. We love games! You still seemed to make it a great month despite what you said was terrible. Hope all is better now.
We need to get together and have a game night. I love games too. John not so much, but he puts up with me and my love of it.
please tell me more about p90x. ive heard it is stinking hard, details please!
shannon e.
If you need a potty break on the way through to Vegas, call me! We are only a few minutes off the freeway!
435 590 4042.
I hear you on the winter BLAHS. It sounds nice having family close to do game nights and such, though! Sickness is no good, and I understand about the toddler/church thing! Ugh! It's a glorious day when they go to nursery! I may or may not have shown up to church late when I've been alone, too. ;) Have fun in Vegas!
Post a Comment