-First day of preschool this year...
-First time crawling out of her crib...
She has been able to crawl into her crib for quite a while and we were lucky she just barley figured out how to crawl out (the day after she turned 2). So she is in a toddler bed now and does pretty good. Most nights I find her sleeping by the door and I can hardly get into her room. This afternoon I found her asleep in her swimming suit. She puts on all sorts of weird outfits when she is alone in there. Silly girl.
-First day of first grade...
-we bought our FIRST furniture in 8years! A new bed and a new couch. We have lived off hand-me-down furniture our whole married life. We are too cheap to buy new stuff when we are renting and hope to move soon. But, we really needed a new mattress and our living room really needed a place for guests to sit (and for me to sit my lazy self on to read a book). Sorry, no picture. It's a plain black leather couch. And I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment