Friday, September 17, 2010

My little runner

Dylan had his school's fundraising run today. It was so funny to see some of the kids (including Dylan) bolt out and run as fast as they could when the announcer said "Go".

This is after the first lap. All smiles (and a little tongue)...


This is after 2.5 laps (or 3.5, I lost him for while among the hundreds of kids running)...


He was done. It was so hot out and he didn't look very well. Poor kid, he ran so hard and just wanted his drink and some shade.

I started laughing at him when he finished because I realized he gets the same red splotchy face that I always got (and hated) during sports growing up. Sorry Dylan.





And is it really supposed to be almost 90 degrees this weekend? Go September!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha, his face is seriously so red. He's a good little runner! That is cool that they did that. Providence is apparently much lazier than North Logan because our school only did a walkathon. Ha.

Diana said...

Yay Dylan! I'm glad to hear someone else gets red and splotchy. I had an aerboics instruction in college as me if I was breathing while exercising. She had never seen anyone get so red.

Heather S. said...

Alexa ended up doing 16 laps. These kids were all crazy! I would have walked the whole time.

Jillene said...

Oh, I have been the worst blogger in the world. I finally sat down and started checking out the blogs and thanks to you I am now missing the folsom family desperatly. I need to make a trip to Logan and come hang out. How have you guys been anyways. Are you going to grandma's bday thingy. I hope so. I finally updated my blog since Feb. I have been aweful.

staci baker said...

I hear you! I get that same red face! It was fun to catch up on your pictures. Cassie sure is growing up. She's going to be a heart breaker! ;) Those eyes... And that Claire still melts my heart! She looks so much like her older sister. I can't believe she's already two.

Candace said...

Go Dylan, what a trooper. It's so fun to see these kids grow up so fast!