Monday, April 2, 2007

Forgot to mention....

I forgot to mention that I saw my brother Chad while I was at home in Canada. I hadn't seen him since before his mission almost 2 1/2 years ago. He seemed pretty much the same, just more mature and a lot more in love. Yes, I had the privilege of meeting Diana, his girl friend. I only got to visit with her for 20 minutes, but she is really nice and seems to be really good to Chad. I was able to go to the temple with Chad and my mom and dad. That was neat, but I wish the rest of the family could have been there. We just all live so far from each other and never get to be together (unless a wedding occurs, hint hint).

I also forgot to mention that I was able to see a few friends from home that I hadn't seen in a couple of years and that was so fun. Shauna looked hotter then ever and Megan has the cutest little kids. I need to be better at keeping in touch with friends because they are all people I don't ever want to forget.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wait, is Chad in Logan?

Brianne said...

He is in Calgary.

Anonymous said...

Wow hotter than ever? What have you been drinking? It was so good to see you, I seriously miss you so much! I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER! Glad you were able to meet the man, so when I talk about him, you can put a face to the name! I miss you friend! I will try harder to write and keep in touch! Love yah!