Tomorrow we are flying here for a few days:
(Las Vegas)The we will be going here:
(Sea World)
Then we will top it off with a couple of days at this place:

See you in a couple of weeks!
(Nate only gets to spend half of the trip with us and we will miss him lots!)
4 comments:
I'm jealous but I hope you have a GREAT time! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
wow! Have fun!!!!
Hope you have fun! Wish we could have been a part of this. OPRAH was awesome. We ended up with close seats and a ton of things to come home with. What an experience that was. My husbad is awesome for scoring me and my girlfriends these tickets. Talk to you when you get home.
I hope that FHE chart belong is for me. I am in need of a cute one. Also, way fun trip it was so fun. Thanks for coming and helping out. I've been sad all day to realize that the trip has come and gone. But it was way fun and it is so fun to see your kids. Aubree still talks about Cassie and of course my boys miss Dylan. Can't wait to see you next time. Lani
Post a Comment