The last couple of nights as I go check on Cassie before I head to bed, I have found this:
And this:
.jpg)
She falls asleep right by the door. I then proceed to push her out of the way (with the door) just enough so I can squeeze in and put her back in her bed.
Honestly, we are not neglecting our children.
When I put her to bed at night, she never cries or whimpers for us, she usually just plays for a little while and then goes to sleep when she feels like it. Sometimes, I hear her sitting by the door scratching it, or trying to open it, or even singing, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "I am A Child of God" (which is very very cute, by the way). But until these last couple of nights, she would usually make it back to her bed. I guess she was too tired and decided to crash on the floor. Poor thing.
5 comments:
Ha. That's cute. Gordon used to do that too. I love the pictures.
That is so cute! I always put my kids to bed early because I need my time. They can read or whatever for an hour, but they have to stay in their rooms. It is a good habit to start early.
okay...matt and I are dying right now. You two are so funny! We do have to question your parenting skills because we still can't get over the snow bank story. Just Kidding. You guys are great! Thanks for keeping us laughing and being REAL!!! Come visit soon!
So precious. What great pictures!
You're lucky she will stay in her room. You're good to take pictures. Christie is always asking me what cute things she did when she was younger and I can't remember.
Post a Comment