Sunday, April 13, 2008

Update

Well, things are going really good around here. Just a few highlights:

  • Nate is on a plastic surgery rotation, which sounds pretty busy, but this has been his lightest load yet this year. It has been great! He gets his readings all finished at work and when he is home he is actually home! YAY!! This doesn't happen often at all. He has a 3 day weekend right now and most days gets a 2 hour lunch and is home by 3. Too bad we are both cutting the month short and leaving on trips!

  • Nate is going to Belize/Guatemala for 10 days and I am heading to Utah with the kids on Thursday. My plan was to stay here but when I found $150 round trip tickets, I couldn't pass them up.

  • It is FREEZING here still. We had 2 days that made it to 60, but I think we are back to 30 again. brrrrrrrrr. I need Spring.

  • I am feeling so much better then I was a month or so ago. This pregnancy has really been different than the other 2. Instead of feeling nauseous all day I am just tired now, but at least I have some energy and motivation finally. I think in the last 3 days I have organized almost every closet in our house.

  • Now that I am pregnant, I have this sudden desire to be in a triathlon. Go figure. Maybe some day.

  • The kids have been getting along so well lately. It has been great. They will disappear downstairs for an hour at a time and just play play play. I love it.

Hope everyone else is staying warmer then we are!

4 comments:

Jillene said...

Hey, me and Teagan are heading to Utah on Thursday as well. That is so exciting, maybe I will get to see you and your little prego belly. Hope so, where are you staying and we'll give you a call. My whole family is actually comming because it is Riess's grad and were staying at aunt donna's. Lates.

Jill said...

Hooray! I've been wondering about you and this third pregnancy and more. I'm sure you'll be super swamped when you come to Utah but know that we'd love to see you. I'd drive to Candace's but...well, it's just not an option for me yet. ;)

Have fun! Enjoy your time having Nate home!

Nancy said...

I love reading your blog. You are so cute. Your kids are so adorable as well.

Tina Folsom said...

Hope you both have fun on your holidays. We're enjoying nice weather in Alberta but still cold at nights. Christie tried to sleep in a tent last night but it snowed during the night so she came in the house about 2:30 a.m.