Thursday, April 3, 2008

My smiling kids

My wonderful and talented friend Cora took some great pictures of the kids on Saturday. My kids hardly ever smile for a picture (when we ask them too) and I was really surprised at how well they did. Dylan kept posing and smiling and being all cute. It was funny, because he never does that. There were too many pictures to choose from but here a few that I liked. Enjoy.















11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! I love them.

Andrea Holley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Natalie said...

Very cute! Dylan looks so grown up!

Tanya said...

Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

SO Cute. What beautiful kids you have.

Melissa said...

So cute... My favorite is the third one from the top.

Jill said...

Wow! These are beautiful!

crush said...

SO CUTE!!! They are getting so big!

Tina Folsom said...

Cute pictures. I love how your kids are so photogenic. I know what it's like to get someone to smile that doesn't usually.

Jill Johnson said...

Oh my, you have a little Nate and a little Brianne. That is so funny. Dillan looks so much like Nate! I can't wait to see your new baby.

Just Rhonda said...

Totally cute!! Your daughter looks soooooo much like you!