I need some help. For some reason, I was put in charge of the Ward Christmas Party this year. Yes, you read that right. Me.
So I need suggestions. They are already wanting an idea of what I have in mind and I don't know what to tell them. We did "Night in Bethlehem" last year and it was very successful, but we would like to try something different this year. Please let me know if you have any ideas or what your ward has done in the past. You can leave a comment or email me at briannef24@hotmail.com. If you are a blog stocker and have an idea but you don't want me to know that you are reading my blog (I know you are out there), then you can still leave a comment and click on "anonymous" so that I don't know who you are.
Any suggestions would be helpful. I will even invite the winning suggestion to come to the party, if you so desire.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry,.. not a ward C-mas idea,.. just letting you know that I got my pay it forward and love it. I wasn't expecting it at all but it was such a cool surprise. Now I must carry on the tradition. =) I'm excited to send someone something though.
call me! I have done a ton! Love to help you! You know how I am when it comes to planing parties...
Post a Comment