
Nate really wanted to do something fun with the kids and he chose this:
I know what you are all thinking. Chuck E. Cheese's. Great. But it was fun. I think we have only ever been their 2 times, and that was when we went with Medmates and it was paid for. So it's not like we frequent the joint or anything, it was just something new for the kids and they had lots of fun. And I found great coupons online so it wasn't too expensive.
So then we came home and relaxed. Dylan helped me wrap presents (which he has been so excited about all week) and then we watched Nate open them. I think he was pretty excited with most of them. We then busted this present out and played for a bit:
It is really fun. I actually bought it more for me. I always have to get him something that I can benefit from as well. We just love being outside and doing things together so this was perfect.
Then Nate and I ordered take out from here:
And snuck it into this movie:.jpg)
And then went and got these after:

We don't go out by ourselves too often so it was great. The movie was really funny too. Not one that I was too excited about, but recommend to other Steve Carrell fans.
So that's it. Another birthday wrapped up for him.
6 comments:
That's funny. We tried out the ladder ball thing... until one of the balls went through a window. That was the end of our ladderballing.
But yaaay! Happy Birthday to Nateypants!
Wait... Is this the big 3-0????
What a fun day. And ladder ball? I thought that was just something one of our neighbors made up - he has a set he made himself out of PVC and either tennis or racquetballs.
Happy Birthday, Nate!
Hold the dog. I am almost 27, which means Nate is thirty-ONE! Nate! You are an old old man! How does it feel to be so old?
Happy birthday, Nate! That's great! I mis-read what you said at first. I thought you said you snuck into the movie. I was shocked because I didn't think you were that kind of a girl! :) But then I re-read it and realized that you snuck the FOOD INTO the movie. Got it! Sounds like a fun day! Glad you could have him for a whole day. Oh, and I love the story about Dylan calling you fat. That's a classic. You'll have to hold that one against him when he gets older.
Happy birthday, Nate! I'm glad you guys got to have a fun time together! I am way impressed that your cake looked so good! It sounds really yummy! Maybe you should post the recipe sometime?
Holy Crap!! This is not like you. You usually post something on a regular basis. What am I to look forward to if you don't keep my entertained? Just kidding. Can't wait for the fourth.
Post a Comment