Hey, Brett has a uniform just like that! Did he like the rotation? Sometimes Brett misses flying, but mostly he's glad to be surrounded by less addicted to adrenalin type of people. I feel so much better that he is on the ground for his day job, now. That baby is so dang cute! Miss you!
3 comments:
Nate you look sharp in your uniform! I have always thought that working for life flight would be an interesting job!
Hey, Brett has a uniform just like that! Did he like the rotation? Sometimes Brett misses flying, but mostly he's glad to be surrounded by less addicted to adrenalin type of people. I feel so much better that he is on the ground for his day job, now. That baby is so dang cute! Miss you!
Oh, that is great! I totally laughed at the picture of Nate.
Post a Comment