I love babies with dark hair...but I'm not biased or anything. And shut up about getting back in your jeans...I've only been back in mine for a month. Loser.
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
11 comments:
I love babies with dark hair...but I'm not biased or anything. And shut up about getting back in your jeans...I've only been back in mine for a month. Loser.
She's adorable!
So many cute pictures and I love her teal and brown outfit. Too cute! And did I mention I love her name? ;)
Cute pictures! she has so much hair... When are you blessing her?
Did you really have to add the part about you fitting into your pre-pregnancy jeans?! As if.
Love the pictures!
her little boots are so cute! How exciting for you
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
Congradulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! It is so dark. I'm so happy for you. Dylan looks so cute at preschool. We started Jacob too. I sure love the extra six hours a week while he's at school. How's Cassie doing with a new baby? Tell everyone hi for me...
Great pictures! We probably won't see her until she's much bigger, so keep 'em coming!
She is just so adorable. I think I CAN see a little bit of Cassie in her like some people say....but just a little. She still has her own look.
Post a Comment