I just did this on facebook, because it is the thing to do. If you are have already read it, sorry.
1. - I drink a glass of orange juice with my breakfast every morning.
2. - To help us save money during residency, I have my hair cut at the Beauty college. And actually a couple of weeks ago I got so tired of my hair that I pulled out the scissors and cut it myself. And I like it better than most cuts I have received. Which leads to #3...
3. - I have never been a huge fan of my hair. It doesn't do a whole lot besides the same style I have had for the past 20 years.
4. - I love silence. I don't listen to music much when I drive.
5. - You know when you are walking down the hall at church and see someone coming toward you and it is just you and that person and it is kind of awkward and you try to avoid looking at them and don't know what else to do? Well, I always feel like I have to make small talk with people like that and then I usually say something dumb and then it is more awkward and I should have just kept walking instead of opening my mouth.
6. - I love that I can go to the store here and usually don't ever run into people that I know. Except the missionaries. I always seem to find them where ever I go. But anyway, for this reason, you can sometimes find me looking a little white trash. If I don't know the people, then I really don't care what they think of me.
7. - I am very very gullible.
8. - I don't ever wear jeans at home, unless someone important is coming over. Sweats and comfy clothes all the way.
9. - I also don't like wearing skirts and dresses. In fact, when we get home from church, the first thing I do is change my clothes, even before unloading the baby or taking care of the kids. When I was younger, I may or may not have worn long johns under my skirt to church more than once.
10. - I am pretty competitive when it comes to sports, board games, and (when I was younger) relay and crawling races.
11. - I used to feel sorry for kids that lived in the city. I always wondered what they did for fun. They probably felt sorry for me too.
12. - My husband and I have never had any credit card debt. Our goal was to make it through residency with out any and we are almost there.
13. - Our couches are almost as old as I am. We were supposed to get new ones as a gift to ourselves after medical school, but that hasn't happened yet.
14. - The total value of our car and van combined is less than $1000. (I just checked on cars.com)
15. - I am truly a home body. I would rather stay home and rent a movie than go out on the town. And as my friends have learned, when my husband is home, I am home.
16. - I am more of a clean freak then I would like to be. My house must be spotless before the kids go to bed so that I can sit and enjoy a clean, silent home by myself.
17. - I make a mean Swiss Cheese Chicken dinner.
18. - I never ever thought I would live this far away from home. I have really enjoyed my experiences in the different places I have lived.
19. - It really bothers me when people are so indecisive and just won't tell me what they want to do! But I have realized that I am the exact same way.
20. - I tend to get stressed out a little too easy. For example, thinking of what to put on this list has caused a couple of sleepless nights.
21. - I think I can get along with and make a comfortable conversation with almost anyone.
22. - I really lucked out in college with great roommates and created so many fun memories with the girls from D-1!
23. - My sisters are my best friends and I can't wait to live a little closer to them.
24. - When my whole family gets together it is CrAzY! And always so much fun!!!
25. - I would like to have 2 more kids. I think. My husband wants more than that.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want that Swiss Cheese Chicken recipe.
Please.
p.s. there are so many items on this list that are reasons why I like you so much.
I am most impressed with your "no credit card debt". That's really impressive. I wish I could say the same. I'm so excited for you to move to Logan so we can see you more often. It's a great place!
Hey, I drink a glass of OJ every morning too. Wow, we have so much in common. I also like a spotless house before the kids go to bed, so that I can enjoy it for a couple of hours. Now that they're older--I make them do it. I knew there was a reason I had kids.
Wow, that's crazy how much you and I are alike. I could've said most of those same things about myself.
Post a Comment