Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hair cut

Look at this very cute and innocent looking little boy...



Well, a couple of weeks ago, he decided to cut this cute little girl's hair...




Dylan loves both of his little sisters to death, but he wanted another little boy to play with so he cut Cassie's hair so that she would look like him. The above picture is after the hair cut. Thank goodness he didn't get it near short enough to look like him, but he still cut about 4-5 inches of blonde curls off.

At first I was really upset, because when it comes to doing Cassie's hair I always have struggled with getting it to look cute. Until just recently, I have been able to put it up into 2 little knots and it was so quick and easy to do. And she looked cute too. You can see her in the background of this picture...


It was the only one I had with her hair like that (not the best picture). But then on Sunday, I got a little excited when I was styling her hair and it went even curlier than before, and now looks like this...

Pretty cute eh?

So anyway, we fixed what could have been a big mess. Hopefully this won't happen again. And the silly thing is, is that Dylan went and found my supposedly hidden hair-cutting scissors in the back of my bathroom drawer instead of using one of the five pairs that are hanging out around the house.

9 comments:

crush said...

I think the cut looks adorable!! So sad at first, but thank goodness it loos so cute!

Deibel Family said...

I've always loved Cassie's hair. Sad about her adorable little piggy loops--those were really cute. But I like all the short curls.

Danielle said...

Breanne,

I believe that you are one of Lani's sisters? Im not sure if you remember me and Im sure this is weird, I'm Danielle Conover, I was on of Lani's Bridemaids...and old roommate and good friend many moons ago. I was on the web and stubled across Casey's blog. I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss and I would like to get intouch with Lani, if possible, I live here in Utah...if you would be so kind to pass on this email I would be grateful. My email is danielle.stucki@gmail.com

Best Wishes
Danielle

Trisha said...

You have a barber at your house also huh? We have a few of them at ours too. Cassie looks adorable with the new haircut, very cute!

Mo said...

I wish my kids hair had even a hint of curl...even just a bend somewhere...but alas, we are all STICK STRAIGHT! Have you seen Bright's hair? I might just ask Logan to cut it for me. I have no idea what to do with it.

tracie said...

Cassie's hair looks cute. I love the curls! Your definetly lucky cause it could of been alot worse. Dylan did a great job!!!

Kimberlee said...

im super impressed with how well he did on her hair! i was scared as i was reading that id scroll down and see a huge chunk gone or her head shaved. Her curls are SO cute though, and her hair looks super cute short and so curly!!!

Candace said...

It does look really cute, Dylan was just trying to help out a bit. Too funny, just glad it wasn't my kids, he he!

Tina Folsom said...

Every family needs a hair cutting experience with kids. Be thankful yours wasn't too bad. She still looks adorable.