Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Forts
Dylan is obsessed with making forts. He can make a fort out of anything he gets his hands on and has made some pretty creative ones too. Even when we go visit friends, Dylan always ends up gathering almost every toy they have and builds a fort. I am not sure if my friends appreciate this too much, so we have made a rule that forts are only allowed at home. Here are some of the forts I have taken pictures of these last couple of weeks:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, that is funny. Gordon didn't inherit the fort making gene. I always think the kids will love it, so I make one for them, and they never play in it. It's sad, really, since it used to be my favorite thing ever when I was little.
That is so funny that he put the tent way up there. That kid cracks me up! We try that here and Henry always ends up jumping on them and breaking them. What a boy eh?
Post a Comment