Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Who's the doctor?
A couple of weeks ago Nate and I both went and played stake basketball. It was pretty fun but Nate's game ended in him needing 4 stitches near his eye. Well, to save us time and money, he decided it could be fixed at home. He didn't think he was capable of fixing it so he left it in my hands. (Just kidding. He is totally capable. But it was easier if I helped.) So he told me to crazy glue it shut for him and I was a little freaked out about doing that, but I did it. And it looked really good too! And healed good too. Yay for me!!! That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, this is great news. Now I will know who to call when Mason needs his eye stitched- you! Forget the $1200 that we are still fighting the insurance company over...
Gross, poor nate, but good thing he is married to a great nurse! Who knew us Folsom women could fix up our wounded husbands, have I ever told you my story? He he!
Post a Comment