Well, the other day I heard Cassie finally protesting the police officer and she wouldn't let him cuff her. Dylan was a little upset with her, but within a couple of minutes, it was quiet and both went on their own little way.
As I was working in the kitchen, I heard Dylan giggling in the family room and I looked over to find this:

His newest criminal.
I guess she is the only one who would play with him. A little later, I also found Claire laying on the floor with each of her little legs in the cuffs. I should have gotten a picture of that too because it was pretty funny.
8 comments:
I absolutely love this post! Thanks for the laugh. Hope all is well and let us know next time you guys are this direction.
haha that is SO funny! i love the look on claires face, her little hands cuffed up is so funny. Im thinking i need to get a pair of those to put on rylee with how she is acting lately!
I love Claire's face in that picture. It looks like she has no clue what is going on. That was really funny!!
I love this picture, that is way too funny! Katelyn got a kick out of her silly cousin (she says), Claire is such a cutie! Good times!
You totally made me laugh! I'm still laughing. Funny kids. What makes it even better is Claire's expression in the picture.
Tell him to pick on someone who can at least defend themselves. He's so cute and it's fun to see their imaginations.
You gave your kid handcuffs? Why not just a load a gun and hand it to him too! Kidding...maybe there is a future in law enforcement here.
Ha. I love her little face.
Post a Comment