We managed to get to Price to finally see Tanya's new place. Minus Nate, he went on a fishing trip and worked some too. And wouldn't ya know, Claire got sick. Always, when the doctor isn't with us, Claire gets sick and makes my time with family a little less enjoyable. But it was okay, I just stayed awake half the nights wondering what to do with this sad and very sick baby.
Here are Dylan and Cassie with their cousins at my grandparent's place on the way down...

And since we were there so close to Canadian Thanksgiving, my sister put together an awesome Thanksgiving meal for all of us. It was so fun to be with them, all my siblings were together except my youngest brother, Chad.

Me and my wonderful sisters...
Oh, and I forgot my camera that weekend so these are all stolen from Candace's blog. Thanks!!

4 comments:
does lani have a hankie hanging out of her pocket??
shannon
Yes, that would be a hankie. She was pretty sick and the hankie is something that Casey taught her to not live without. And yes, we teased her pretty good about it.
I thought that these pics looked familiar. I'm going to have my lawyer talk to yours so you better get one, he he!
That is hilarious that Shannon saw that hankie, I totally forgot about that, we gave her a hard time about it too.
Post a Comment