Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

Cassie and I went with Dylan and his kindergarten class to the pumpkin walk last week. I wasn't as impressed with the scenes as I was when I was in college, but here are some of my favorites...





Yes, Dylan is dressed like a police officer. It was super hero day at school and he was told he couldn't dress up like any of the super heroes in the movies. Hmm, that leaves us with a police officer costume.

















3 comments:

tracie said...

Glad to see that your back at the blogging thing!! Loved all your new posts. And I just can't look at pictures of Cassie without having flashbacks of you around that age!!

staci baker said...

It looks like there are so many family things to do in Cache Valley. Hey, are they in need of any family docs? ;) We miss you guys!

Candace said...

What a fun place, we'll have to come hang out next year and go to it, love the little mermaid one!