Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ladies night out

We had ladies night out on Tuesday at Olive Garden and it was such a fun time. Medmates (the residency spouse club) covered the check so we all took advantage (in case you didn't notice the 3 take home boxes that we each have). We have made some wonderful friends here and some of them will be leaving us in a couple weeks. (sniffle sniffle).

This is Carolee and Tammy. They are my bad influences who made me stay out past my bedtime and scare Heather. Poor Heather was home alone (kids sleeping) and we about scared her to death. We snuck into her back yard and moved things around a bit, including putting a toy on top of the shed. But that didn't satisfy us, so we (okay, it was me) started tapping her bedroom window and I think that is when she called her husband and he left work to come home. Yeah, not a very smart thing for us to do. After a few minutes of "stirring" things up a bit, we decided to let her know it was us.

I still feel very bad for freaking her out and I feel a little embarrassed that this is the kind of thing I have to do to add a little excitement in my life. But it did take me back to the day when I would be sneaky and do silly things like this. I kind of miss that, but I do realize that there are better ways to have fun.


Just look at those 2 mischievous little smiles. They try and trick you into thinking they are all sweet and innocent, but then after you get to know them................... watch out!

No comments: