Sunday, May 13, 2007

Season Finale


I must say that The Office has become my number one all time favorite sitcom (Okay maybe tied with "Friends"). If one has not had the fine opportunity of watching this TV show, they are missing out. Seasons one and two are on DVD and can be rented at your local video store. It is so funny and also fun to watch with other people. This is the only TV show that Nate and I watch together and we count down the days till the next episode comes on. It is on Thursday nights at 8pm Eastern (check your local listings for exact times) on NBC. The season finale is on this Thursday and is a one hour special. YEAH! I can't wait. I will miss this show very much this summer. Will Jim reveal to Pam his true feelings for her or keep playing silly games? My guess is that Karen will take the corporate job and be off the show (but still come back once in a while, like Jan) and Jim and Pam hopefully hook up finally! We will find out soon!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Seriously. They need to get together. No more Karen. And since you went ahead and brought up the topic of the Office... Is it just me or is Andy EXACTLY like Nate??? Ok, not the annoying parts of Andy, just his mannerisms. Reminds me of Nate every time I see him.