(I am too lazy to explain each picture, but the boots that Cassie is trying to walk in are Dylan's. She loves trying to put them on and walk around. Also, the shirt that Dylan is wearing is his favorite. Lani is such a wonderful sister and sends me all her kids hand-me-downs, and of all the cute shirts that she sends, this is the one that Dylan chooses to wear almost everyday. And every night to sleep. Lovely Thomas the Train). And one more note, ignore the long grass. It has been raining a lot and mowing it is on our to do list....
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Pictures of the kids
I realized that I haven't posted a whole lot of pictures of the kids on here lately. The main reason I started blogging was to keep family updated on the kids, so here are a few shots. My friends and I sometimes find ourselves discussing what life will be like outside of residency (with a husband home and an income that is a little more possible to live off of), and I have decided that one of our first purchases will be a nice camera. I would love to learn more about photography and be able to get some better pictures of our kids. But anyway, here are a few to enjoy.
(I am too lazy to explain each picture, but the boots that Cassie is trying to walk in are Dylan's. She loves trying to put them on and walk around. Also, the shirt that Dylan is wearing is his favorite. Lani is such a wonderful sister and sends me all her kids hand-me-downs, and of all the cute shirts that she sends, this is the one that Dylan chooses to wear almost everyday. And every night to sleep. Lovely Thomas the Train). And one more note, ignore the long grass. It has been raining a lot and mowing it is on our to do list....
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
(I am too lazy to explain each picture, but the boots that Cassie is trying to walk in are Dylan's. She loves trying to put them on and walk around. Also, the shirt that Dylan is wearing is his favorite. Lani is such a wonderful sister and sends me all her kids hand-me-downs, and of all the cute shirts that she sends, this is the one that Dylan chooses to wear almost everyday. And every night to sleep. Lovely Thomas the Train). And one more note, ignore the long grass. It has been raining a lot and mowing it is on our to do list....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hee hee That first picture of Dylan in the bathtub is the first time I've thought he looks like Nate. What a little Nate face! As for Cassie, she is one little Bran. I love her little ears. We want to come and play in your dirt too. :(
P.S. You're looking pretty good yourself there.
Cute cute cute! Dyland and Cassie are darling. I just got back from Utah last night (my brother came home from his mission in Wales). It was fun to visit the Village again. I even went to church there on Sunday. I miss it! the funny thing is that one of my brothers is moving into the 11th ward (1221) after his wedding next month. Good times.
cute cute cute. I love to see pictures of you guys!
Question. Did you guys hire landscapers or did you do it yourselves?
Post a Comment