a glimpse into our world
Wahoo! So exciting.
Fantastic! Congratulations!!Don't let Nate or Brian sway you. Jill is a lovely name.
Yea! How exciting! Can't wait to meet her!
Congradulations! That's exciting!
congratulations!
Jennifer will make a lovely name. I can't believe you're naming her after me. I feel so honored.
Hooray! That's exciting! That'll be fun to have the two girls close together.
How do I get one of those?
We ae so happy for you! CONGRATS!
Did you know that your baby and Brad and Whitney's baby are only a few days apart? cool...funny!!I thought it was funny, I came across the Davis blog.
Yay! Congrats! Any names?
Congratulations! We're so excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wahoo! So exciting.
Fantastic! Congratulations!!
Don't let Nate or Brian sway you. Jill is a lovely name.
Yea! How exciting! Can't wait to meet her!
Congradulations! That's exciting!
congratulations!
Jennifer will make a lovely name. I can't believe you're naming her after me. I feel so honored.
Hooray! That's exciting! That'll be fun to have the two girls close together.
How do I get one of those?
We ae so happy for you! CONGRATS!
Did you know that your baby and Brad and Whitney's baby are only a few days apart? cool...funny!!
I thought it was funny, I came across the Davis blog.
Yay! Congrats! Any names?
Congratulations! We're so excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment