I am stealing this pregnancy tag from Rhonda. Thanks.
5 Things that make my stomach turn.....
1 - The smell of our kitchen garbage at the end of the day.
2 - When the baby keeps rolling or turning or doing some sort of special move of hers that makes me want to gag.
3 - When I don't eat frequently.
4 - Lots of food used to, but I am better now.
5 - Most smells.
5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave.....
1. - Chocolate
2. - Fresh fruit
3 - Using pregnancy as an excuse for many things. (Ya right, I would NEVER do that!!!)
4 - When I lay on my side and the baby moves so distinctly that I can almost grab her little foot and hold it. I never had that with the other babies. It is kind of freaky, but really neat.
5 - Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. I can't get enough. Also, a little more energy would be good too.
5 Things I worry about....
1. - Having to have another last minute C-section.
2 - Going into labor early. I have had way too many Braxton Hicks this pregnancy.
3 - Nate leaving for a week shortly after I have the baby.
4 - The baby not moving.
5 - The lack of sleep. And one more...
6 - HAVING 3 KIDS!!!! I mean seriously, how is it possible that I am to this point in my life already?????????
5 Things I Am Excited About....
1. - Getting back to sports and regular exercise.
2. - Dylan and Cassie getting to meet their little sister that they have been so patiently waiting for.
3 - An excuse to have family come and visit!!
4 - Being able to sleep on my back for the whole night instead of just half of the night. (oops)
5 - The cute little baby clothes.
5 Names that I love...
1. - Claire
2. - Jane? (Nate really likes this, but maybe for a middle name)
3. - ??
4. - There are not a whole lot of names that I love out there. If anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE SHARE!!!!
5 - Some other cute ones: Nora, Lucy, Stella, Ruby, Becca
So there you go. Some more pregnancy info that I am sure you have been wanting to know. All you other pregnant bloggers out there better do this too!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cassie and Claire. That's cute together. Then if you you have another boy you could have his name start with a "D". They're all cute names though and I know how hard it is to choose. Hang in there. You're almost there!
When is that baby going to be here? Do I not read the fine print very well? I miss you. Just seeing you makes me laugh...and then I read Jen's blog, and Lissa's blog...and all of the memories come flooding back. Lame that you live in the middle of freaking nowhere and are impossible to visit.
My friend and I were just talking about the name Jane last night! It is a classic. I think whatever the name it has to make you smile. If all else fails make one up. This post was a fun one to read. I love that you too fall to your back when you are sleeping. I have to put a pillow behind me on one side and the edge of the bed on the other. I am so excited for you. Good luck!!
So having had three girls we have had to think of lots of girl names, here are some of the runner-ups: Lola (I like this one but Brian thought it sounded like a stripper name); June (a different twist on Jane); Bonnie (Brian seriously wanted to name our second daughter "Bonnie Rocket"). Good luck!
Post a Comment