Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little over-crowding

Do you think we could have fit anything else in our garden?



Apparently we should have spaced the seeds as far apart as the little packet said to.

Our garden has grown a lot better this year than it did last year. Because of all the rain, we have only used our sprinkler the first couple of days after planting it. This picture was taken 4 days ago and I swear everything has doubled in size since.

At least we won't starve.

Unless it gets too overcrowded and there is no more room for things to grow.

P.S. - We are growing zucchini, yellow squash, peas, green beans, corn, carrots, tomatoes, and beets. Yes, I said beets. You must realize that I am pregnant. That's all.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Good little workers! What are you growing?

Brianne said...

Jennifer, I added to the blog what we are growing. You can have some, if you come visit.

Jennifer said...

Why, thank you. We are blogging at the same time tonight...

Jennifer said...

P.S. Come and bring that yard to me. Our yard is going to take a loooong time to get cleaned up, and even still, probably won't ever look that nice.

Bethany said...

The rain has done the same thing to our garden. It has been super nice. I haven't killed anything yet by lack of water.

crush said...

If I were your neighbors I would lock my car doors and roll up the windows...you're going to be wanting to get rid of some of that zuchinni somehow....

Melissa said...

Our flowers are doing really well this year too. Good for you on the garden. I'm too lazy.