Friday, January 30, 2009

Sledding

We took the kids sledding last week and it was so fun! We'll have to do this again sometime soon.


I wish you could see the expression on their faces above. Nate looks pretty freaked out and Dylan is smiling away, enjoying the ride.




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um, as if they are like a foot in the air! Who knew Michigan had such slopes to offer!

Jennifer said...

P.S. Is that a Crazy Carpet? And if so, where did you find it? I have searched and searched...

Brianne said...

Yes, that is a crazy carpet. And funny that you should ask where I got it because I think I have had it since the days of D-1. Didn't someone put it in our stockings? (or beside our stockings?) Or maybe I got them for everyone. I don't know.

Jennifer said...

Yes, you and Melissa gave them to us, but then mine was STOLEN! In fact, I think it was a blue one just like the one seen in your pictures.

Hmmmm.

Diana said...

That looks so fun! I haven't been sledding for a very long time. We have so many places to sled here in Utah but we never go. Maybe one of these days I can get Sterling to go -- or maybe we will try snowshoeing instead. By the way, I was very happy to see that you and Tanya have blogs. I don't do the facebook thing and now we can still keep in touch. Your kids are so cute.