Saturday, January 31, 2009

Claire at 5 months

I really can't believe she is 5 months already. She is such a little sweetheart and we love having her in our family. If only she would sleep like she did when she was born. I swear she is going downhill with that, but we are working on it, I just need to be more consistent.






And this is what happens when you don't buckle her in the swing...




And then this...



Oops!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love that she just fell right out of her swing and you took a picture before picking her up!

Candace said...

Brettes right, what a mean mom! Just kidding! She's getting so big. I love that her socks are falling off, because I always have the same problem!

Kimberlee said...

claire is so cute, i think she looks SO much like you!!!! rylee had to look at the pictures and she thought it was pretty funny when i told her that claire fell out of her swing in the one picture.

Anonymous said...

Claire has grown so much just since you were home. Glad you posted her pics. She's getting too big.