Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 things

1. The other night after I tucked Cassie into bed, I came out to the living room to get Dylan and found him like this. He was so tuckered out after a long day of playing outside, that he fell asleep while still kneeling from our family prayer. Silly kid.

2. I sure will miss these little curls! This picture isn't the greatest, but it shows how curly Cassie's hair can get after playing outside for 30 minutes. Her hair was straight before she went out. I don't think this will happen in the dry state of Utah.


3. Dylan has had so much fun playing with Madeline every day. She lives right beside us and it will be a very sad day when he has to say goodbye to her.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the pictures. Especially the one of Dylan. :)

I am SO excited that you guys are moving back here! Will Nate let me kidnap you to come visit me? It's been waaaay too long since I've seen you.

Candace said...

I love the picture of Dylan sleeping, what a cute little boy!

Tanya said...

Your still saying way too long of prayers.... I thought I talked to you about that. Simple is just as good!

staci baker said...

Love it! And I love the summers when the kids play so hard outside all day that they sleep like logs at night!

I just caught up on your Mackinaw Island trip. Fun! It makes me really bummed that we missed out on that one.

We miss you guys! I was thinking the other day before we met people at church, "I hope there's a girl in the ward like Brianne that I have a lot in common with", but that's a pretty high expectation seeing how you are pretty hard to beat, right? ;)