Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sold!

We will miss you so much little blue house!!!!




But what a relief to have you sold before we move. Now, all we need to do is come up with $30,000 for the closing. Ridiculous. Seriously ridiculous. Gotta LOVE the economy!

Okay, so I could really go off right now, but I won't.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hoooooray!!! That is ridiculous about the $30,000 though. But hey, look at that lawn! And the cute bushes! Yaay!

Maren said...

Congrats! So sorry about those closing costs, sounds more like robbery!

Melissa said...

Yay! and Nay! Sorry about the crappy financial loss, but I'm so happy that you sold it before you had to move!!! Good for you guys. Cute house, btw.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations Brianne! I know it feels terrible to lose that kind of $ (I think we were about 40k between our Michigan and Ft. Wayne houses), but it would feel even worse to be the proud owners of a summer home in Saginaw for the next two years. Say hello to all our dear Michigan friends from us and welcome to Utah where the sun actually shines!