Thursday, June 18, 2009

CrAzInEsS

What I am up to:

-packing
-taking care of 3 kids (and a husband)
-packing
-researching minivans
-feeding 3 kids (and a husband)
-packing
-trying to say goodbye to friends
-thinking about running
-thinking about showering
-waking up multiple times a night to a sick little girl (with tonsils soooo huge she can barely swallow)
-looking at the empty boxes wondering who is going to fill them
-spending 4 hours at the Honda dealership today, with 3 kids in tow
-staring at a house that needs to be packed up, but not getting there as fast as it needs to be
-preparing for in-laws coming tomorrow
-thinking about Nate's birthday on Saturday. Maybe something should be done about that?
-thinking about Father's day. Maybe something should be done about that too?
-trying to sell a van
-calling 12 different places to see if they will buy our van
-being sad that every place thinks our van is only worth $0-$200
-thinking of all the errands that need to be done before we move on Monday
-spending too much time packing one box so that everything will fit just right. Then emptying half the box and rotating things to fit better. Then taking everything out and starting over with a new box.
-looking at the piles of clothes lined up for the washer

And yet, here I am. Blogging.

7 comments:

Chalen said...

know the feeling, minus the van selling/buying and throw in end of the school activities for a 2nd grader whose teacher hasn't got it through her head that I am moving and keeps asking me to help at school (this is the third time this week!). Feel your pain and GOOD LUCK!

Melissa said...

I've been thinking about you lately, figuring you'll be moving any day now. Good luck... Hang in there! So excited for you!

staci baker said...

Loved that post! Tomorrow is the big day, huh? GOOD LUCK! I hope all goes well! I wish I was there to take your kids for you so you could get things done. I know what a stressful time that packing/moving is. I'd have to say I'm not at my best during those hectic days! ;) But it always works out and is over before not too long. Have a safe trip!

tracie said...

doesn't sound like your busy at all!! hehe. hope everything works out with the van/packing and the long trip you have ahead of you!! Good luck!

Deibel Family said...

Ha! Ha! I shouldn't laugh, cuz it is super stressful, but your list was pretty humorous. Hope you survived the move.

Jennifer said...

Are you here yet, are you, are you???

Chelsea said...

Good luck Brianne! We look forward to having you guys closer!