Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dylan

Dylan played in a soccer league for the first time this spring and just loved it! He asks every night if he gets to play tomorrow. And he is really good too. The first game he didn't know quite what to do, but he sure improved over the weeks. A lot too. He went went from making no goals the first couple of games to about 4 in the last games. He even got recruited to play with a team in a special tournament this weekend. I am just right proud of my little guy. He can be so shy at times so it is nice to see him being aggressive out there and having fun.



















He #24 in the above pictures


He has also been busy preparing for his Kindergarten Opera, which he did a fabulous job in. I sort of chuckled when I showed up at the Opera and saw him in his cute little costume...


He is 2nd from the left. I could even hear him singing loud...

Nate was working that night so I left the girls with my nieces and took Dylan to cold stone afterwards. He loved our little "date" and keeps asking to go again. I really need to do that more often.


He also lost his first tooth about a month ago. The adult tooth was already in before the baby tooth fell out, it was weird...



And this is one of Dylan's new inventions on how to get Claire around the house...


I sure do love that boy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey, those are really good pictures! Are you using your new camera?

Also, cute Dylan. That's all.