Jesse and Jordyn got married on April 9th in the the Salt Lake temple. It was really neat to be there since he is the last sibling to get married. We had a great day with everyone. It looked like a really warm day, but looks can be deceiving. It was freezing! And windy too.
Nate was kind to lend me his jacket while we waited outside the temple. I am a mean mom and didn't even offer it to the kids. I just let them freeze! I love Aubrey's face here...
Nate was kind to lend me his jacket while we waited outside the temple. I am a mean mom and didn't even offer it to the kids. I just let them freeze! I love Aubrey's face here...
Funny uncle Brian...
Chad and Nash...
Hot girls...
And my hot brother and his wife...
What a nerd Jesse is. His front teeth are false teeth and he kept making this face for the pictures. I don't think Jordyn had a clue he was doing this. I am sure she was surprised when she looked at the pictures afterwards.
More cold kids...

1 comment:
i love it when you update your blog!! jordyns dress is so pretty. they are a cute couple. you guys are probably hoping for no weddings for a while!
Post a Comment