So my goal as of late was to get my blog updated. And I did it, finally! I blame Jennifer for my break in blogging. (and the fact that we just had lots going on). But anyways, she introduced me to the Gilmore Girls series and that took place of my blogging.
So, now that I have written you a book to catch up on, I will finish my last 2 seasons of this fabulous series and resume blogging thereafter.
Happy reading :)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yaaay Gilmore Girls and yaaay, blogomaniac! Seriously, you are blogarific. I didn't know you got a kitchenaid, that is fun. I will be expecting my cookies tomorrow. Or Saturday when you come to the amazing bow event.
Gilmore Girls? Blech. I don't think there is a show with worse acting ANYWHERE! Sorry...don't disown me!
Post a Comment