Cassie turned 2 yesterday!!!
Seriously, how can my baby be 2 already? We had a fun little day yesterday with just our family. Nate was home all day and I didn't want to fuss with having anyone over. I know, I'm lame.
So here are a few fun facts about Cassie:
- She LOVES broccoli. Especially raw broccoli dipped in ranch dressing.
- She LOVES putting shoes on and wearing them around the house. I leave a big pile of hand-me-down shoes (that are too big for her) on the floor of her closet for this purpose. I will often find her sitting in her closet (in the dark) trying on all the shoes. She is to the point now where she has to sleep in them too. Along with her hat, which brings me to the next one...
- She LOVES wearing hats. This makes things easier for me. I don't have to do her hair.
- She didn't walk until she was 16 months old.
- She is a VERY tough little girl. During her first year of life, she endured many long hours of physical therapy, which caused her excruciating pain. Poor thing.
- She will play in her crib for hours before and after her naps. It is nice. Total opposite of Dylan, the screamer.
- She has a really tough head. She "bonks" her head on things all the time (really hard too) and gets right up and keeps playing. I think Dylan has helped in making her tough. She even rolled head over feet down 3/4 of the stairs tonight and jumped right up (after a little hug) and started playing again.
- She was diagnosed with "Failure to Thrive" (last year) and after her appointment today she weighed in at 25 pounds and is now above average for her age! Yay!!! Finally! She is still one skinny little girl though.
- She has such a sweet little voice, especially when she is trying to pray.
- She LOVES books.
We love her so much and we feel so blessed to have her in our family. I love having a little girl!
8 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? I love the cake it turned out really great!
Cute cake! I'm impressed!
Your baby's two... so where is Number 3? :)
Yaaay! Happy Birthday Cassie!
And good worker on the cake you crafty little thing, you.
Time for another one!!!!!
I am VERY impressed with your fish cake! I can't belive she's two already. That means Tate is almost two too (Feb). They get big too fast.
Look at you, Baker Woman! That is quite impressive. Happy birthday to Cassie! Great hat, Nate! And impressive camera work, Brianne!
Now that Cassie is two is another on on the way? LOL. That is the standard Mormon inquiry isn't it when the youngest turns two? Cute cake, you have more artistic abilities than you think you you. She must get her love of shoes from her Grandma.
Hey, I'm very proud of you with your cake decorating abilities. It looks harder than it is. Now you can make a huge nemo for Dylans birthday! Cute pics.
Post a Comment