If you would like to read a very
informative tribute that my dear
friend wrote on my behalf,
click here.
Now isn't she just something special. Bless her little heart!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a glimpse into our world
4 comments:
What a wondeful tribute for a wonderful girl. What's with the German Pancakes? You never told me you wanted to live in my hometown. Hope you had a great birthday. Love ya lots!
I feel so much closer to you now. I had no idea you were a mouse-zealot. Wow. I'm going to send you over to John's house. They have a pet mouse in the garage and I'm not visiting until it's gone. So I guess I'm wondering if you make house calls?
Loved the picture of you on that post. It looked a little familliar, Is is Old Farm? I lived in E2 and we had the same yellow appliances.
Yes, Jennifers tribute was perfect, but what did you do for your birthday??? No birthday post?!
Post a Comment