Right now, Cassie is supposed to be taking a nap and I can hear her in her crib getting after her doll for not going "nigh-nighs". She makes me laugh a lot.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Silly girl!
This is how I found Cassie the other day. She is sitting in the front of a little grocery cart where dolls are supposed to sit and I have no idea how she got herself in there (Dylan wasn't home to help). I guess she knows her place when we go grocery shopping. She had the cart full of books and would read them and then throw them out. She loves books!
.JPG)
I always find her in the most random places. She has been found in the dryer, kitchen cupboard, under the bathroom sink, in closets, in the van (in the garage), in the drawers on Dylan's bed, in the entertainment center cupboard etc. Oh, and she has even been found out in a snowdrift before (long story). Most all of these require the help of her older brother, of course. Kids are so silly.
Right now, Cassie is supposed to be taking a nap and I can hear her in her crib getting after her doll for not going "nigh-nighs". She makes me laugh a lot.
Right now, Cassie is supposed to be taking a nap and I can hear her in her crib getting after her doll for not going "nigh-nighs". She makes me laugh a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like Cassie still enjoys wearing hats. I'm glad you are enjoying your kids and that they make you laugh. It's much better than being an angry mom all the time.
Post a Comment