FINALLY, a break through! My kids NEVER eat oranges. Or most any other fruit, as a matter of fact. Until today. Instead of spending 10 minutes of making an icky sticky mess of trying to peel an orange, of which I very much detest, and it being rejected from 2 picky little eaters, I decided to try something new. I sliced the oranges. And did it make a difference? Yes. The 3 of us ate 4 oranges in just a few minutes.And why didn't I think of this before?
2 comments:
Hooray! Big celebratory congratulations to you!
This exact same thing just happened to me (thus the picture of Gordon eating an orange on my blog). They wouldn't even try them before (which is very annoying because they are AZ oranges and I knew they would like them if they would just try them) and then I sliced them, and what do you know. Gordon actually asks me for them all the time now. Funny.
Post a Comment