Good worker Nate! And Bran too. Soon you will be back to me in Cache Valley. And we will for sure be here because Mike's job is now permanent. Well, at least for the next few years.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
How great to have your basement finished. I understand the excitement of having a place for the kids to play that's out of your way. That's a good incentive for Dylan to keep it clean, I hope he continues. I can't believe you're already half way through residency. Time flies! We wish you the best of luck in 2008!
5 comments:
Good worker Nate! And Bran too. Soon you will be back to me in Cache Valley. And we will for sure be here because Mike's job is now permanent. Well, at least for the next few years.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Umm...I think you have a stalker. Or a computer comment spammer.
Oh we haven't even started that yet... so much to look forward too. Glad you are on the count down.
How great to have your basement finished. I understand the excitement of having a place for the kids to play that's out of your way. That's a good incentive for Dylan to keep it clean, I hope he continues. I can't believe you're already half way through residency. Time flies! We wish you the best of luck in 2008!
Post a Comment