Monday, March 10, 2008

First talk

Dylan gave his first talk in primary yesterday and he did a wonderful job! He was supposed to give the scripture a few weeks ago, but would have nothing to do with it, so I did it for him. This time, he walked right up there and put his little puppets on and repeated everything I told him to say. Nate said he could barely hear him, but that is okay, at least he was talking and trying. I think what helped him were these puppets. He was pretty excited to show them to the primary and talk about Jonah and the whale.



He sure did make his mama proud!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, crafty lady, where did you get the pattern for these cute puppets?

Brianne said...

My sister gave them to me. She is the crafty one. But they seem really simple to make. She gave me a ton of them and I think I might make some more because Dylan loves them.

Karen said...

Super Cute! Deffinate GA in the making!

staci baker said...

I'm catching up now that things are settling down a bit. The birthday pics looks so fun! Tyler will be sad he missed it! Great job on the cake and the baby blanket and the puppets. What a mom!

Jennifer said...

Um, as if. Those are really cute. And Dylan is really cute. As if he is four.

Angie Center said...

That's so awesome that he would get up there and do that! You are so creative with your puppets. What a crafty mom! By the way my fireman is still wearing his hat! When he's over the stomach flu I'll give you a call about getting them together.

Tina Folsom said...

Good job on Dylan's first talk. The puppets are cute. Thanks for emailing Christie a happy birthday.